Your Voice In Life's Uncertain Times


Enhanced OWI penalties in Wisconsin

Some states refers to impaired driving as OWI or operating while intoxicated. Regardless of how it is named, all of them work to combat drunk driving with stiff penalties. Even first-time offenders in Wisconsin don't always get off easily, and they may face enhanced...

read more

How can I appeal a restraining order?

If you have an extended restraining order that has been issued against you in Wisconsin, you have the right to file an appeal with the district court. You may want to modify or the order if you believe it's too broad or is a burden. You may be at risk of losing your...

read more