Your Voice In Life's Uncertain Times

West Bend Family Law And Criminal Defense Blog

How do mediators help during divorce?

Divorces are a difficult time for anyone involved. Even uncontested divorces come with their share of arguments and problems. In these situations, having a mediator on hand can do a lot to help. But how, exactly? Mediators as referees Forbes discusses tips on heading...

read more

Could nesting work for your family?

Divorcing parents often want to know what they can do to make the situation easier for their child to understand and handle. Unfortunately, there is not much that can change the impact of the divorce itself. However, you can take steps to make the aftermath more...

read more