Your Voice In Life's Uncertain Times

Month: March 2021

How can I appeal a restraining order?

If you have an extended restraining order that has been issued against you in Wisconsin, you have the right to file an appeal with the district court. You may want to modify or the order if you believe it's too broad or is a burden. You may be at risk of losing your...

read more